I think July is officially the halfway point for the year, so I figured it was about time to
remember check in on my new year’s resolutions.
- Run a 5K: Still nowhere close, BUT I am running more. And I did download the “Couch to 5K” app. So… I guess that counts as starting?
- Get involved in local politics: I actually wanted to do this post just so I could brag that I did indeed call my state rep today about keeping horse slaughter banned. Call yours!!
- Eat more fruit: Not sure that Orange Juice and strawberry jam count, but if they do, success!!!
- Volunteer: Totally forgot about this one.
- Get Lola therapy dog certified: Totally haven’t started this one.
- Finish the longstanding personal project many of you have heard about: THIS ONE IS DONE!!!! YAY!!!! Now onto phase 2.
- Find a signature drink: It’s looking like whiskey and coke is going to be the winner here. Maybe someday I will be extra cool and get down to just whiskey. New goal for 2012!!